Under the Estonian Constitution, the Supreme Court is the highest court in Estonia, responsible for exercising supervision over constitutionality. 14 January 2020 will mark the 100th anniversary of the first public session of the Supreme Court in Tartu Town Hall. A century ago, in 1920, the Supreme Court began working in Tartu, in the Tartu Peace Treaty building on Vanemuise Street. The Supreme Court was disbanded by the Soviets in 1940-1941 and reinstated under the Constitution of 1992. The seat of the court again became Tartu, where it moved into the renovated historical University Hospital building on Toomemägi Hill.
About this stamp in philately foorum.